APPLY TO SHERBORNE QATAR
At Sherborne Qatar we aim to make the admissions process as smooth as possible for parents.
We admit pupils at most times during the academic year as we are aware that families arrive in Doha throughout the year. However, all schools are bound by regulations of the Ministry for Education and Higher Education of the State of Qatar. If these regulations are likely to affect entry at the time of your application we will advise you accordingly.
We are always delighted to welcome prospective parents and pupils. If you are already in Qatar and would like to book a tour and meet the Head please click here. If you are currently overseas we will do our best to accommodate an online meeting with the Head please click here and a member of a team will be in touch to arrange a suitable time.
HOW TO APPLY
1. To apply for a place at any of Sherborne Qatar schools you will find below links to the relevant application forms’ pages .
As you complete the forms you will be required to upload the documents listed in point 2.
2. It is recommended you have the following documents to hand before you start the application process.
All documents submitted should be in PDF format, kindly name the files accordingly.
- Parents’ passport
- Child’s passport
- Parents’ and child’s Qatar ID (if it is not available, please email it to us later)
- Child’s immunisation records
- Recent full school report
- Child’s birth Certificate for Qatari pupils applying for the MoE voucher.
If your child is applying for Year 10 at the Senior School or School for Girls kindly complete and return the I/GCSE options form.
If you are applying for Year 12 kindly complete and return the Sixth Form options form.
please select the relevant button below to access the online application form.
We hope this is straightforward but if you have any queries whatsoever please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com or alternatively you can contact our Registrar Mrs Zainab Taki by telephone on +974 4495 4503.